When we decided to host Howler Reunion, our Number 1 goal was to bring members of the Howler Family back together for a fun, safe, memorable weekend. After much deliberation and taking all elements into consideration, we have decided that it wouldn’t be a proper Reunion if ALL of our ticket holders couldn’t attend.
Due to the widespread pandemic of Covid-19, restrictions on travel from all over the world, Stay-At-Home orders for many, and the financial strain that this virus has placed on so much of our community, we have decided to postpone Howler Reunion.
We know that this is disappointing, and we are heartbroken, but the safety of our Guests and Howler Family is the most important thing to us. We want Howler Reunion to be an exciting, immersive experience, and that won’t happen if many can’t travel and we have to social distance.
We are happy to announce that we have secured the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel for the new Howler Reunion dates of
June 11-13, 2021
We have already been in contact with our Guests, and we’re excited to say that all of them have agreed to move with us to the new dates!
Thank you for your patience with us as we worked diligently to make these changes to the event. We are saddened that we won’t see all of you this Summer, but we are very much looking forward to seeing all of your healthy, happy faces in June 2021!
Stay safe and healthy,
Amy and Betsy
We understand that some of you may need to request refunds now that the dates have changed. Please follow the guidelines below for all information needed.
- All admission tickets and extras from 2020 will be honored for 2021.
- Any attendee who chooses to keep their admission ticket and extras will be entered to win a Meet & Greet ticket for one of our Guests. Admission ticket must be purchased before 5/12/2020 to be entered.
- You MUST complete this form to request a refund.
- DEADLINE for refund requests is June 1, 2020 at 11:59pm (EDT). After this date, no refunds will be honored.
- Only purchases made before May 12, 2020 will be eligible for refund.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your refund.
- Tickets and Extras would still be eligible for resale after June 1, 2020 if needed.
- Once you receive a refund, your tickets and/or extras are invalid. We can’t guarantee that admission tickets or extras will be available at a later date, or that they will be the same price.
- If you purchased your ticket or extra from another attendee, you need to contact them to make sure they don’t request a refund. We are not responsible for any resales.
- We have taken our admission ticket sales offline for now. We will reopen them again at a later date. There is NO guarantee that we will not have to raise the prices of future admission tickets now that the event has changed, as our expenses may increase.
- As we process refunds, items that were previously sold out may start to appear as available on our ticket sales page. These items will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you reserved a hotel room in the Howler block, you need to contact the hotel to cancel/change your reservation. It will NOT automatically change to the new dates.
- If you have any further questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org