Health and Safety Policies
In effort to keep our Guests, Staff and attendees as safe as possible, the following policies will be in place for Howler Reunion, June 10-12, 2022. Please note that these policies may be updated or changed at any time if, upon recommendation of the venue, state, or CDC, we feel necessary. Additionally, tickets and extras are non-refundable, and we are not responsible if you are unable to attend due to these policies or illness.
While our venue partner and staff will be doing what we can, disease and illness, including Covid-19, influenza, common colds, etc., is spread through human interaction. Our event will not allow for social distancing in most areas, and it will not be enforced. By registering and accepting your badge, you are acknowledging that you are attending at your own risk and waiving claim of liability against Alpha Gamma Wolf, LLC, HowlerCon Staff, the venue, Guests of Honor and other attendees, if you should happen to contract any illness or disease. You agree to not enter the event if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been in close-contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus. You further agree that Alpha Gamma Wolf, LLC, HowlerCon, and its venue partner may deny admission or ask you to leave with no compensation or refund if you test positive or show signs of illness.
- Masks will be required in all areas of the event; including, but not limited to, Q&A panels, Meet & Greets, autograph lines, photo op lines, vendor rooms, registration and on-site sales
- You will be allowed to remove your masks briefly for the photobooth and photo ops when advised by the Photo Ops room Volunteers
- Attendees should provide their own mask.
- Masks should be worn over your nose and mouth and should fit securely to your face.
- Proof of vaccination OR a negative Covid-19 test within 36 hours of the event will be required at Registration.
- You may use a rapid test, but it should be brought with you and conducted in front of our staff on site. We will only accept lab-tested results taken before the event.
- Proof of vaccination includes fully vaccinated more than 14 days prior. Boosters are not required. If you are not fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the event, you will need to provide a negative test.
- A photo ID will be required that matches the name on the vax card or test.
- Plexiglass separators will be used during autograph sessions for all Guests who request them.
- Plexiglass separators may be used during photo ops sessions, if requested by the Guest.
- We will make every effort to notify you of any Guest requesting this before the event.
- If you have a photo op with a Guest who chooses a separator, and you no longer want the photo op due to this change, you may exchange it on-site for a different Guest.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at stations throughout the venue. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer and to wash their hands frequently.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Subject to change if deemed necessary.